The Heffern lab is a young, growing multidisciplinary team of researchers, seeking to solve problems at the interface of bioinorganic chemistry and hormone biology. Stay tuned to our fun adventures in the lab’s early years!
- October 1, 2018 Want to know why we care so much about metal/hormone interactions? Check out our latest review article in Metallomics have introduced the term “metalloendocrinology” literature!
- August 17, 2018 Our UCD LEADS summer student, Kellie (from UC Merced) presented a poster and a talk at the end-of-summer symposium. Great job on your presentations and thank you for joining us this summer!
- July 31, 2018 The Heffern lab officially turned 1 year old today! Thank you to all who have made this a year of fun, learning, and excitement!
- June 25, 2018 Marie was featured in the first Early Career Spotlight in the Nature family journal, Communications Biology. Take a look at her interview here.
- May 19, 2018 Congratulations to Kylie on a job well done with her oral presentation at the LaRock Symposium!
See more of our recent news and updates!